Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2015

The King Of Stingers-By Quros

It all started off small when I took my pet Scorpion for a walk. Just one day can change everything.


I took my Scorpion for a walk to the Zoo to see the other Scorpions. As I went to the Scorpion section the alarm went off... OOOOOHHHH! OOOOOHHHH!
There was a man on the speaker saying “Alert! Alert! The Scorpions have cracked the glass window with their stingers. Oh and they have a new species called Alphatraz. It’s a species that can turn you into a Scorpion. Get out of here now people!” I was terrified.


The doors closed on me, I was trapped in the SCORPION SECTION. All the Scorpions chased me around and around until I got stung by 40 of them. I was screaming for help as loud as I could. 4 days later, BOOM! I was a Scorpion. A Scorpion that chased other people and was dangerous. I was enjoying being bad. It was a lot of fun chasing these people around.


I thought this would never end but 24 hours later I turned back into a boy again. BOOOOOOOOO!

By Quros.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.